Weeks of social distancing and self-isolation in Arizona has made us all safer and Phoenix Water Damage Services is continuing to do our part. We have implemented heightened protocols into our procedures in an effort to keep our customers and technicians safe & healthy. Your Carpet Technician will be taking the following steps:
- Washing hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Asking our customers if anyone has been sick in their home within the last 3 weeks, prior to entering household.
- Wearing a new pair of disposable gloves for every job.
- Wearing a new N-95 face mask each day.
- Wearing a new pair of disposable shoe covers for every job.
- Keeping a distance of 6′ away from others.
- Sanitizing carpet cleaning hoses between every job.
- Sanitizing the company vehicles and equipment at the end of the day.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website there are things that you can do at home everyday to disinfect your home if someone is sick. Cleaning frequently touched ares is crucial in reducing the spread of COVID-19. For starters, make sure that you are wearing gloves when you clean and disinfect. Use soap and water to clean “high touch” areas. These surfaces include: tables, counter tops, doorknobs, light switches, handles, toilets, faucets, sinks, desks, phones, keyboards, etc.
At this time Phoenix Water Damage Services is here to serve all of our customers and is still open to new appointments until further notice. We are a locally owned company with thirty plus years in the restoration and cleaning industry. Our technicians are trained and certified in microbial remediation, licensed, bonded and insured with an A+ BBB rating. Our company also has over five thousand 5 star reviews and always use OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, approved safety equipment and standards. Please contact our office with any questions about our services or to inquire on an estimate. We are here Monday through Saturday and can be reached at 602-362-4883.