When you experience water damage you need to call a trusted water damage restoration company as quickly as you can. The longer that water stays in your carpet, drywall, ceiling, etc. the more damage it will cause to your property. Microbial growth can begin to develop in as little as twenty four to forty eight hours. As soon as our water damage restoration technician arrives he can assess the damage by taking thermal images which will allow him to see exactly where the water is located. This will help him make a plan that will get your home dried out as quickly as possible. Call our office today at 602-362-4883 with any questions or to have one of our technicians out for a free onsite estimate.
Saving water in Goodyear, AZ is easier than you might realize. Making simple lifestyle changes at your home can make a big difference on preserving this resource for future generations. Conserving water is a year round activity that is easy and practical for everyone. In fact, the best way to conserve water is to make it a regular habit. Try implementing the following tips at your home and see the difference you can make:
- When running a bath, plug the bathtub before turning on the water. Adjust the temperature as the tub fills.
- When washing your hands, turn the water off while you lather.
- Time your shower to keep it under 5 minutes. You’ll save up to 1000 gallons per month.
- If your toilet flapper doesn’t close properly after flushing, replace it.
- When doing laundry, match the water level to the size of the load.
- Don’t use running water to thaw food. For water efficiency and food safety, defrost food in the refrigerator.
- When washing dishes by hand, don’t let the water run. Fill one basin with wash water and the other with rinse water.