Did you know that under ideal conditions it only takes twenty four to forty eight hours for mold to germinate and grow? Typically, the spores will start to colonize in 3 days which creates toxic conditions in your home that will make you and your family sick. This is one of the reasons that if you experience water damage of any kind that you must call a trusted and responsible water damage restoration company to come out and evaluate the area as soon as possible. Do not wait. Mold cannot grow if moisture is not present. Our technicians will take thermal images and use a moisture meter to check where the water is. These devices will also be used for daily checks to monitor the moisture levels during the dry out process. Call our office with any questions about our water damage restoration services at 602-362-4883.
Wintersburg is a census-designated place in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, located about 50 miles west of Phoenix, and 15 miles west of Buckeye along Interstate 10. Desert communities need to do their part to conserve water and protect this precious resource for future generations. 70% of all residential water use is used outside. This includes lawns, gardens, pools, etc. By making small adjustments at your home you can conserve water and make a big impact. Try implementing some of the following outdoor tips:
- Let your lawn go brown (dormant) during the winter which means you can reduce your watering to every five days.
- Weed your lawn and garden regularly as weed compete with other plants for water and light.
- During the summer water your lawn every three days.
- Instead of building your own pool, join a community pool.
- If you already have a pool, use a cover to keep your pool clean and prevent water loss through evaporation.
- Don’t overfill your pool. Lower water levels will reduce water loss due to splashing.