Phoenix Water Damage Services is always looking for new ways to deliver the best results to our customers and we pride ourselves on using high quality equipment. This week we added a new Rover High Volume Extractor to our arsenal. This machine easily glides over all types of carpet to maximize water extraction by sealing the area to provide deep down water removal. It can extract one thousand two hundred square feet of carpet in under two hours and it easily moves around the sharpest corners. We are ready to take our water extraction to the next level by making it more efficient for you. This will cut down on your restoration costs. For questions about our equipment and water damage restoration services call us today at 602-362-4883. We are here to help!
Valley Farms is a populated place in Pinal County, Arizona, United States. Located just 4.5 miles east of Coolidge, Valley Farms only gets approximately 9 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Living in a state that has extreme drought conditions, conserving water is important for future generations. There are a lot of simple things you can start doing in your own home to conserve water which will reduce your water use and lower your monthly water bill. Take a look at the following ideas and see what you can easily start implementing:
- Inspect and repair leaky faucets. Silent leaks can waste a lot of water before you even notice.
- Look into replacing old appliances such as toilets, washing machines, shower heads and dishwashers.
- Only run your washing machine and dishwasher when you have a full load.
- Take 5 minute showers instead of baths.
- Only use your garbage disposal when necessary.
- Turn off faucet when brushing your teeth or shaving. Fill the sink up to rinse your razor.