As your trusted, hometown water damage restoration company we are always looking for water damage restoration equipment that is made of quality parts. This will ensure that they not only last through extreme conditions but that will also give our customers superior results. Some of the main devices we use are Moisture Meters, Air Movers, Air Scrubbers and Dehumidifiers. Moisture Meters help our technicians find water which can be hiding in your ceiling, your walls and or your flooring. Air Movers are heavy duty fans that create air flow to help dry out the damaged areas as quickly as possible. Air Scrubbers will cleanse the air in your home removing pollutants as well as any musty odors. Dehumidifiers will remove moisture from the air which will help stop microbial growth and maximize your dry out process. The longer your home remains wet the more damage your home will experience. Call us today with any questions about our equipment or services at 602-362-4883.
Tortilla Flat is a small unincorporated community in far eastern Maricopa County, Arizona and is the last surviving stagecoach stop along the Apache Trail. Conserving water is extremely important in desert communities. Try implementing the following tips to help you reduce your water footprint at your home:
- Replace your older toilet with a newer, more water efficient toilet.
- Take showers instead of baths and try to keep your showers to five minutes or less.
- Check for leaks regularly. Silent leaks can waste a lot of water before you even notice.
- Install a new, water efficient shower head.
- Only use your washing machine and dishwasher when you have full loads.
- Turn your faucet off when brushing your teeth or washing dishes.
- Scrape your dishes instead of pre-rinsing.
- Make sure you know where your master shutoff valve is in case of an emergency.
Being smart about your water use in your home will help protect this valuable resource for future generations as well as lower your monthly water bill.