Time is crucial in Water Damage Restoration jobs as microbial growth can develop between twenty four and forty eight hours! Our technicians use top of the line water restoration equipment to extract as much water as possible to dry out your flooring and walls in the minimum amount of time. Once we have extracted all of the water we will pull up the carpet, cut out the wet padding and replace any tack strip. Padding can not be cleaned so once it becomes wet it must be dispose of. Our technician will then start the drying out process. He will set up air movers to dry out the area and dehumidifiers to remove moisture from the air and eliminate any musty odor that is present. After everything is completely dry we will then go back to your home to replace the tack strip, padding, re-stretch the carpet back into place and clean everything with a botanical disinfectant that will kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
Rio Verde is a community, northeast of Scottsdale, Arizona. As desert dwellers we know water conservation is the only way to protect our most valuable resource for future generations. The largest use of water in Arizona is for landscaping. As much as 70 percent of residential water used is outdoors. Try the following outdoor tips at your home to help reduce your water footprint:
- Install a low water use landscaping like Xeriscape.
- Cover your pool to prevent evaporation. Your pool can evaporate approximately 16000 gallons of water per year.
- Sweeping your sidewalks instead of using a hose can save you 25-50 gallons of water. Hoses can deliver 5 gallons of water a minute.
- Make sure you check for leaks. A leaking faucet can waste more than 73 gallons per day.
- Only use your mist cooling system when you are outside on your patio. A typical system uses 2 gallons of water per minute.