Phoenix Water Damage Services is here to help! If you have experienced a water leak in your home we should be your first call. We will have a technician out to your home within an hour. Using the best tools of our trade we will get your home back to normal as quickly as possible. We use moisture meters and thermal imaging so we can find the water in your flooring, walls and or ceilings. We use air movers, air scrubbers and dehumidifiers for the dry out process. Once everything is completely dry we can begin the restoration process. Our technicians can re-stretch your carpet back into place, replace any carpet padding, and then clean the carpet with a botanical disinfectant that is safe to be used around pets and children.
Call our office for any questions about our services at 602-362-4883!
Olberg is a populated place located in Pinal County, AZ. Arizona living means finding ways to practice a low water use lifestyle. This will help ensure a long-term, sustainable water supply for future generations. It will also result in monthly cost savings, decreases energy use, and helps preserve the environment. There are a lot of simple changes you can make at your home that will reduce your water use. Try implementing some of the following tips:
- Take 5 min showers. You’ll save up to 1,000 gallons per month.
- Toilet leaks can be silent! Be sure to test your toilet for leaks at least once a year.
- Drop tissues in the trash instead of flushing them and save water every time.
- Turn off the water while you brush your teeth and save up to 4 gallons a minute. That’s up to 200 gallons a week for a family of four.
- When doing laundry, match the water level to the size of the load.
- Washing dark clothes in cold water saves water and energy, and helps your clothes retain their color.
- If your dishwasher is new, cut back on rinsing. Newer models clean more thoroughly than older ones.
- Cook food in as little water as possible. This also helps it retain more nutrients.
- Let your lawn go dormant (brown) during the winter. Dormant grass only needs to be watered every three to four weeks, less if it rains.
- Remember to weed your lawn and garden regularly. Weeds compete with other plants for nutrients, light and water.