Phoenix Water Damage Services carry the best Air Movers, Air Scrubbers and Dehumidifiers available. These tools are a must for drying out your property after you experience a water leak. We also use a Moisture Meter to determine where the moisture is and to do daily checks to monitor the dry out process. We are your trusted hometown water damage restoration company. We take four major credit cards for self pay and we also work with insurance companies if you need to make a claim. We know that experiencing water damage is extremely stressful. We are here to get your home put back to normal as quickly as possible. Call our office for questions about our services at 602-362-4883!
Morristown is a census-designated place in Maricopa County, Arizona about 50 miles northwest of Phoenix. Living in the desert, AZ residents understand the importance of water conservation. Only one percent of all the water on Earth can be used by people. The rest is salt water or is permanently frozen and we can’t wash with it, or drink it, or water our plants with it. As our population grows and more and more people are using up this precious resource we have to implement changes that help use our water wisely and not waste it. Try these simple ways to save water:
- Turn off the tap! Just by turning off the faucet while you brush your teeth or wash your dishes can save up to 8 gallons of water.
- Shower power! Taking a shower uses a lot less water than taking a bath. A shower uses 10 to 25 gallons, while a bath uses up to 70 gallons.
- Fix that leak! If your toilet has a leak you could be wasting about 200 gallons of water every day. That is equal to flushing your toilet more than 50 times a day for no reason.
- Beat the heat! Avoid watering your lawn in the middle of the day. First thing in the morning is the best time for watering so you avoid evaporation.
- Who needs a hose? When washing your car or bikes use a bucket and sponge instead of a hose. A hose can waste 6 gallons of water per minute.