Phoenix Water Damage Services was called out to do some custom carpet repair work after our client experienced some water damage. There is no other company in the Phoenix area with more experience than ours when it comes to carpet repair and cleaning. The repair process doesn’t take long but it does take a skilled technician with specialized tools. That’s why hiring one of our professional technicians is best. We will treat your repair work as if it was in our own home, making sure it is done the responsible way the first time. When it comes to maintaining your flooring, contact us for superior workmanship at 602-362-4883!
Arlington, AZ is a desert community in Maricopa County. As residents living in the desert we know that water is precious and we need to think about it differently. For those residents who are interested in conserving water and want to learn practical and realistic methods there are a lot of resources available. Education is the most powerful tool for building a water-conscious culture, according to Kathryn Sorenson, who is a water services director at the city of Phoenix. One of the key elements of water conservation in the desert is landscaping; lawns and non-desert plants use a lot of water, and changing to native landscapes is an inexpensive, low-maintenance way to conserve. Here are some ideas on ways you can reduce your water usage outside your home:
- Let your lawn go dormant (brown) during the winter.
- Water your lawn every three days in the summer and every five days in the winter.
- Weed your lawn regularly. Weeds compete with other plants for light and water.
- Use a rain barrel to harvest rainwater for watering.
- Set a kitchen timer when using the hose as a reminder to turn it off. A running hose can discharge up to 10 gallons per minute.