Using high quality water damage restoration equipment helps us deliver superior workmanship to our customers. Moisture Meters are a must-have at any job. These diagnostic tools help find water and moisture in walls, floors and ceilings. You may not be able to visually see that there is moisture in these difficult places which can be a recipe for disaster. Microbial growth can start to develop in as little as 24 hours. Moisture meters will measure moisture, locate it and map it. This helps our technicians begin the dry out process and reduce the time they are in your home. Call our office at 602-362-4883 for more information on the services we provide. We are your hometown trusted water damage restoration company with a 5 Star rating on Google and we service the whole Phoenix metropolitan area. We are here to help!
“Here’s the bottom line: We’re in a 19-year-drought,” said Gov. Doug Ducey in his 2019 State of the State address. “It’s going to get worse before it gets better.” Our most pressing issue in Arizona right now is protecting our water supply for future generations. Living in Superior, AZ there are a lot of simple changes you can make at your home that will help reduce your water usage.
- Be a leak detective! Regularly, check all hoses, faucets, and connectors.
- Run your dishwasher and your washing machine only when they have a full load.
- Reuse your towels at home or at a hotel.
- Keep showers to under 5 minutes.
- Refill water bottles and cut down on the amount of glasses you have to wash.
- Plant when the water requirements are lower such as, Spring and Fall.
- Plant species that are native to your region.
Everyone can help conserve water. Small changes can have a big impact! We can all be a part of the solution.