When you have a water leak in your home it can cause a lot of damage. The water can absorb into your drywall, rust steel, rot wood and de-laminate plywood. In as little as 24 hours you can also begin to experience microbial growth. You need a licensed and experienced water restoration company like, Phoenix Water Damage Services, to come out to your home as soon as possible. Once onsite they can evaluate the damage and begin the drying out process. Our company uses top of the line equipment, such as, moisture readers, air movers, dehumidifiers and air scrubbers. We also work with all insurance companies if you need to make a claim. For all questions on water damage please call our office at 602-362-4883!
Kearny, AZ sits near the Gila River at the heart of the copper basin. Water in the desert is a precious resource and you can do your part to help protect our water supply. Simple steps can help you save water both indoors and outdoors. Try implementing the following changes:
- Time your showers, keep them under 5 minutes.
- Turn off the water while brushing teeth or shaving.
- Operate your washing machines with full loads only.
- Check your water meter for leaking pipes.
- Equip hoses with automatic shutoff nozzles.
- Water your plants during cooler times of the day.