Water Damage in your home can be extremely stressful. We know that you will want to get your home back to normal as quickly as possible. Call us as soon as you notice that you have water damage to your home! We need to start the dry out process within 24 to 48 hours. After 24 hours you run the risk of microbial growth developing. Our experienced technicians work with top of the line equipment. We also accept credit, debit and cash for self-pay and we also work with your insurance company if you need to make an insurance claim. If you have any questions about our services you can contact our office at 602-362-4883.
Water conservation in desert communities like Carefree, AZ is extremely important. Water is our most precious resource and must be managed accordingly to preserve it for future generations. By conserving water we decrease our energy use, help preserve the environment and reduce our monthly water bill. Simple changes in your home can have a huge impact. Try implementing the following ideas into your daily routine:
- Turn running water off when you brush your teeth or wash the dishes.
- Take 5 minute showers instead of a bath.
- When doing laundry, match the water level to the size of the load.
- Check for leaky faucets.
- At home or while staying at a hotel, reuse your towel.
- Drop tissues in the trash instead of flushing them and save water every time.