We are always improving our tool line up so that we can provide top of the line workmanship for our Water Damage Restoration customers. This new Kett Vacuum Panel Saw is an example of that. This saw will let our technician cut drywall, fiberglass, plastic sheets and other construction panels. The great thing about this saw is that it connects to a vacuum. This means that it will automatically vacuum up the dust as the technician cuts providing superior dust control and reducing the cleanup time.
Call our office for more information about our services at 602-362-4883!
Desert communities like New River, AZ appreciate water conservation. Have you been wondering how you can help reduce your water usage at your home? Some simple lifestyle changes can help protect our most precious resource for future generations. Try implementing some of these easy tips:
- When washing dishes by hand, don’t let the water run.
- When doing laundry, match the water level to the size of the load.
- Turn off the water while you brush your teeth and save up to 4 gallons a minute.
- Take 5 minute showers instead of baths. A full bathtub requires up to 70 gallons of water.
- Hire a green-plumber to help reduce your water, energy, and chemical use.
These tips will help you reduce your water consumption at your home as well as reduce your monthly water bill!